Monday, May 9, 2011

East coast weather

I hate this about the east coast..it is literally not even two days before I discarded any over clothings coming to work..a beautiful sunshiny 80 day turned into horror when my 20 min ride from Newark Penn to Metropark turned into two hours and plus the train I was stuck in did not have air conditioning and we were like cattle prisoners showering inside and suffocating..The heater is barely off and we were all dying for air-conditioning! Looking forward to the fall now! How I wish I could give some west coast perspective to the east coast weather design committee..Winter and summer are ok but they need to be trimmed by about half..spring is nice, let it be..the most brilliant of all is fall, let it spread and cover parts of summer and winter..then all the west coasters will envy the east coast..

No comments:

Post a Comment