Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tablets, oh tablets..

When I first bought my iphone after it came out in 2007, the form factors were well defined. Desktops at work, laptops at home, iphone in between in the pocket. With ipad like devices, its confusing now. I do love the possibility of iphone on a bigger screen (especially reading books), but how many devices do I setup and manage? It would be so nice if someone could just give me a bigger touch screen the size of a tablet, that is totally dumb and without any processor or memory. I could simply dock my iphone when I need the bigger screen and when it is convenient. Then all my channels (er apps) should work just the way they do on the smaller screen, but with all the advantages of larger display. Once I need to be on the go, I simply undock and put the device back into my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment